Put your mind at ease with versatile, hydronic heating and cooling. Our model HW is the right choice for a wide variety of heated and chilled water applications. Two comfort stages mean consistent temperatures with fewer hot or cold spots. And, this system offers the option to provide hot water for your home as well.
- Designed for a variety of radiant/hydronic applications
- Capable of providing whole home cooling when paired with a hydronic air handler and ductwork)
- High-efficiency comfort while managing your utility costs (efficiency is unit size dependent)
- Two-stage compressor for improved temperature and summer humidity control
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range with outstanding cold weather performance
- 5-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty+
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
- Smart startup add-on for smoother operation
- 3.0 to 3.2 COP Heating Efficiency (closed loop)
- 3.4 to 3.8 COP Heating Efficiency (open loop)
- 14.6 to 22.1 EER Cooling Efficiency (closed loop)
- 18.8 to 25.7 EER Cooling Efficiency (open loop)
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Compressor sound blanket
- Energy Star® rated in all sizes
+ No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If compressor, coil or heat exchanger fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable unit will be provided.
1. To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.