Keep in touch with your comfort all summer long with our affordable, remote-access-capable central air conditioner. Save energy with up to 15 SEER cooling, and enjoy the savings for years because this model is built for tough, lasting durability. Pair it with a complete Ion communicating system, including the Ion System Control with Wi-Fi® capability, for the convenience of remote access along with improved energy-saving performance and comfort management.
Single-stage compressor operation
Single-speed fan motor
Weather and debris protection
Durably built with tight wire grille and protective corner posts to withstand bad weather and debris
Durable design for lasting performance
Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
Wi-Fi® enabled remote access with the Ion System Control1
- Quiet performance (as low as 74 decibels)*
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Durably built with tight wire grille and protective corner posts to withstand bad weather and debris
- Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- Wi-Fi® enabled remote access with the Ion System Control1
- 3-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty+
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty±
- Efficient, single-stage scroll compressor
- Single-speed fan motor
- System protecting filter drier
- Durable, protective tight wire grille panels allow easy coil cleaning; corner posts for extra strength and style
- High-gloss, baked-on powder coat finish over galvanized steel
- Sound-reducing features: soft-mounted compressor, and acoustic-absorbing compressor blanket
- Compatible control: Ion System Control installed as part of a complete communicating system for full function and efficiency capability, Wi-Fi® remote access convenience, and intelligent diagnostics
- Non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
*Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
± No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If compressor, coil or heat exchanger fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable unit will be provided.
+ 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
1 Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.