Keep cozy when it’s cold outside with our high-efficiency gas furnace. Its reliable single-stage operation provides even levels of temperature control for your comfort. The variable-speed blower means you’ll enjoy better summer dehumidification as your furnace works with your cooling unit to help pull moisture out of the air.
- Variable-speed blower motor and single-stage gas valve also provide enhanced levels of even temperature control and comfort
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance
- Fully insulated cabinet helps keep the heat moving to your ductwork
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty upon timely registration+
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty upon timely registration+
- Variable-speed, constant torque ECM blower motor
- Variable-speed induced draft combustion motor
- Single-stage gas valve
- RPJ® (Rigid Press Joint) primary heat exchanger, stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Reliable direct gas ignition with silicon nitride ignitor
- Solid, pre-painted steel insulated cabinet with tight fit door latch system
- Sound-reducing features: soft mounted blower and inducer motor
- Heating capacity: 60,000–120,000 BTUh
* No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If compressor, coil or heat exchanger fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable unit will be provided.
+ 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty and lifetime limited heat exchanger warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years for parts and 20 years for heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
For California Residents:
For installation in SCAQMD only : This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com .