Ideal Comfort And Energy Savings
More than a thermostat, the Heil® Observer® Communicating Wall Control offers the sleek look and touchscreen convenience of popular smartphones. It integrates seamlessly with Heil communicating heating and cooling equipment to create your ideal comfort zone.† The Observer Communicating Wall Control not only adjusts equipment for maximum performance and energy efficiency, it reminds you when it’s time for routine maintenance, including annual check-ups and filter changes!
† Non-communicating equipment requires accessory conversion board.
- Advanced touchscreen technology
- Sleek, compact design with full-color display
- Remote access from Internet-connected device provides a versatile and convenient way to control your home comfort, even when you're away
- Controls up to six zones
- Intuitive, easy to use, menu-based functions
- Universal, works with all brands of equipment (accessory conversion board required if not installed with Heil communicating equipment)
- Fully programmable to maximize comfort and energy savings
- Complete filter and maintenance reminders
- Multiple constant fan speed options (with compatible furnaces)
- Superior humidity control in both heating and cooling modes when paired with a Heil communicating home comfort system
- No batteries required
- Non-volatile memory retains program settings through power outages
- gives you a replacement unit if the Observer Control should fail due to defect within the first ten years
- upon timely registration
* See published warranty for complete details.